Only 3 days ( plus some hours) away until wedding day! I am so excited to spend our day with friends and family and become Mrs. Konynenbelt.
As the day gets closer, I have found that I have a whole new appreciation for every bride and groom who have married before us. There has been lots of preparing and organizing and a couple of surprises along the way. We are both so excited! Chris sent me a text yesterday to remind me of the countdown
I am naturally a pretty stressed person, but this week have I felt pretty calm. While I have been eyeballing the weather, I realized a little bit ( stress on the little part) of rain in photos isn’t the end of the world. As Chris says to me, the day isn’t about decorations , food or even the candy (😫😫 I’m not sure I agree with him on that one lol). The most important thing is that we are getting married, and he’s right!!
With that in mind, here is a list of memories I am excited to make :
Things I want to remember from the wedding
1. Seeing Chris for the first time . This is my number one for sure. I can’t wait to see him at the other end of the aisle. I am hoping I hold it together, but lets me honest, I’m going to be a big teary mess.
2. Having a moment alone with my Dad before everything gets started.
3. Getting ready with my Bridesmaid. I imagine this will be loud and a lot of fun!
4. Hearing my Maid of Honor speech. Marie and I have been best friends for forever and I know whatever she says will be perfect.
5. Hearing the Groomsmen speech. Chris opted to not have a Best Man so I still don’t know who is even doing the speech but I know it will be epic.
6. Seeing all of our friends and family and dancing the night away!
P.S WEDDING GUESTS: The hashtag for photos is #kbeltwedding
—>>Do you have any last-minute wedding advise for us?