The last two days I have been having really crappy sleeps. Do you ever have that? I went to bed at my normal bed time ( 9pm) and still woke up tired and I have been exhausted through out the day. These are the moments that I think WHY DON’T I LIKE COFFEE!?!?
1. Chris had his bachelor party a couple weekends ago. Honestly, all of his guy friends are so great, it’s like this brother hood they all have together. They went camping , golfing, shot clay pigeons, drank ( obviously) and who knows what else ( bro code).
But then there was this:
2. My bachelorette party on Saturday and I had SO much fun. The girls sure made me feel special. I plan to do a post on it the day/evening, I am just waiting for my friend/bridesmaid, Jo to. send me all the paparazzi photos she took.
In the mean time, here are a few highlights:
3. Also on Saturday, I FINALLY got my dress! It is officially living in our house!On Sunday, my MIH and SIL ( to be) and I were looking at before and after photos of the alterations. I realized how much of a drastic difference it makes to get a dress professionally fitted and altered. I am planning on sharing the before and after photos after the wedding ( obviously) so stay tuned!!
4. I love Indian food. I swear I’ve never been able to replicate a butter chicken that is even close to restaurant quality. A few weeks ago , I went for dinner at the Mango Tree with a couple girlfriends.
The food was good but the service was a little odd. We never got to actually see the bill, the owner just handed us the debt machine with a number punched in. I would go bac , but I will want to see the bill next time
5. We are leaving for the weekend to go camping. Even though the weather looks so so , we want to get away and relax with some friends.
Hope you have a great weekend !