Sorry, no photo of this one, but you can find the original recipe in Juli Bauer’s Paleo Cookbook. I am absolutely IN LOVE with tapioca and coconut flour. The flavour of the flour just makes everything SO good. I buy it at bulk barn to save on dollar, dollar bills.
Yields : okay, so the recipe says 1 dozen of 4 inch tortillas. We made them a bit bigger so we had about 5-6.
2 large eggs
1 cup of full fat coconut milk
1 tablespoon of melted ghee*
1/2 cup tapioca flour
3 tablespoons coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and melted oil.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together flours , salt and garlic powder. Pour the wet mix into the dry mix and mix until smooth ( I used a hand mixer).
4. In a large frying pan, melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Using a ladle, spoon out mixture ( just like pancakes) into pan. Cook for 2 minutes per side ( book says 1 minute, we did 2). Place tortillas on baking sheet. Repeat until all batter is gone.
5. Bake tortillas for 7 minutes until they are slightly stiff**
* I just used coconut oil
** If you want them harder, cook for 13 minutes total.