I had a great intention to follow Arman and Jo’s lead and write a ” Spill it Sunday” post.. but then it was Monday. So I’m breaking the rules and writing a Truth Be Told Tuesday… Arman, don’t be mad at me.
This is the point where I come out with my biggest secrets, alarming stories and …. nah, I’ll save that stuff for the book.
Anyway, let’s get started
Rules say start with a selfie. This is Christina and I at work.. not working.
The last 5 people you spoke to on the phone
( you remember phone calls, that thing people did before text??)
1. Ryan – our friendship as moved to a new level. We talk on the phone now
2. Jo – to congratulate her on some
3. The parents – the senior home check in… just kidding. kind of
4. My auntie in England
5. My benefits department – don’t even get me started
2. Homemade roasted tomato and red pepper soup
3. Egg muffins for breakfast
4. Spinach salad with berries and chicken
5. Chicken with asparagus with feta
The last 5 places you visited
2. O2 training
3. Shoppers Drug Mart after casually noticing the bottom of my receipt said I had $60 to spend from points?? HOLLLLAAAAA!!!
4. My friend, Krista’s house for a candle party. Also, can someone buy me this for a late birthday/Christmas early V-day present
5. Firestone restaurant
Okay, not really until May. But mentally I’m really already there.
4. My first spin class, my Saturday goal
5. … probably Gluten Free Cravings.
6. OH !! and the Moonlight Run
5 things that are making you happy right now
1. Little Big Town’s Tornado album
Listen to: Can’t go back, Sober & Your side of the bed
2. Meal planning. Yeh, I’m becoming on of ‘those’ people
3. My friends. I wish I could explain this better, share the text messages and strange things we talk about.. but I just can’t. I’m afraid you will never look me in the eye/blog again. You’ll just have to trust me on this one
4. Potential upcoming plans
5. Seeing this guy pimped out in his blue jacket, like ya do.